The Total Cost of Damon System Braces
Correcting gapped, misaligned, or crooked teeth is more than just an investment in your appearance. Aligned teeth can help the long term health of your gums and teeth. A straighter smile can help address issues that lead to gum disease and tooth decay.
But no two people – or their mouths – have the same needs. Every Damon braces treatment is tailored to the patient’s specific bite. That said, before insurance, a Damon braces treatment fee can range anywhere from $4,500 to $7,000. Treatment time ranges typically from 1 to 2 years.
At Bovenizer and Baker, we charge a flat fee for treatment. This means there is no price difference in selecting from Damon Metal or Damon Clear options. Before starting treatment, we will help you verify with your dental insurance to see if you have orthodontic coverage, which can significantly help offset for your Damon Braces cost.
The only way to get a specific estimate for your customized treatment plan is to schedule a free consultation. At your new patient appointment, we will take x-rays and photos of your teeth. Dr. Bo or Dr. Baker will complete an oral exam. We will provide a treatment plan, including available options and length and a financial quote!
How We Make It Easy For You To Save On Damon Braces
At Bovenizer & Baker Orthodontics, our mission is to provide our patients with affordable, high-quality orthodontic treatment options that fit their budget! We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our fee is all-inclusive – it includes the diagnostic records, all appliances for the entire treatment time, retainers, and all appointments during the 12-month retention period.
- Full Payment Discount: 5% with cash or check, 2% with a debit or credit card. We also offer family discounts- 2nd in family 5%, 3rd in family and beyond, 8%.
- Credit or Debit: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, or bank debit card
- No-Interest Financing: With a low down payment and monthly payments
Automatic Draft: financing that debits directly from your checking account or credit card on any day that you choose.
We Accept Almost All Insurance Plans
- Having orthodontic insurance coverage will help reduce your out-of-pocket treatment expenses.
- Most dental insurance policies cover 80% to 100% of the dental work needed during a given year; however, orthodontic insurance is different. Most orthodontic policies cover 50% of the cost, up to a specified lifetime maximum set by each insurance company.
- Before your first complimentary visit, we will try to determine the estimated extent of your coverage. We base this figure on the insurance information you provide when you call to set up a consultation.
- Please include any applicable information such as the insured ID number or social security number of the policyholder and the group number.
- We are in-network with several insurance companies, accept the assignment of benefits from most insurance companies, and handle all the necessary steps. This includes verifying and filing to make sure you receive your maximum benefit. This is a service we are proud to provide for our patients.
- We do not accept Medicaid.
- If your benefits change during treatment, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
Why We Use the Damon System in Our Office
The Damon System braces are very similar to traditional braces, but the main difference is that they are self-ligating. This means that we do not use elastics or ties around the brackets. Instead, the wire is held into place by the bracket, which opens and closes like a door. We feel that the Damon System reduces the amount of pressure exerted on the teeth and is more hygienic because plaque does not get trapped underneath the elastic ties.
We are proud to be accredited in the Damon System and are part of the Damon Mentoring program. This program allows people from around the country to visit our office to learn about the Damon System from Dr. Bo and Dr. Baker.
Get Started With Damon Braces Today!
We believe that everyone’s smile journey is different. At Bovenizer & Baker Orthodontics, we want to help you find the right option for your smile and your wallet.
Find out more about the Damon braces and get the smile you’ve always wanted! Please contact us today to schedule your complimentary initial visit. Make an appointment for a consultation where we can determine the ideal option to correct any alignment issues.